Sunday, April 17, 2011

rite of spring

decided to blog time subuh2 ni. (dah takde keje kan)

am currently listening to Rite Of Spring by Angels and Airwaves
one of the line within that song represent what i live by

'if i had a chance for another try i wouldnt change a thing, it made me all who i am inside'
Thomas Matthew DeLonge Jr

as the statement represent itself, never regret what had happens in the past.
everything happens for a reason. due to that circumstances you grow to become the person you'll eventually be.
i admit, i fucked up most of my life.

-not a perfect person nor i am the perfect lover
-not the best friend i could be to the ones i call my brothers
-not the son my parents wish me to be
-but i do make an effort to be one

i made a lot of mistakes in the past, i don't deny that
but still those mistakes made who i am and i dont give a fuck to those who judge me.
my perception of me and myself will not change due to your judgements.
people will constantly talk. but we may choose not to listen
i love my life as it is
true, sometimes life can take an unexpected turn
but still with my friends and family, i hardly feel the effects of it
i wouldn't be who i am today if it wasn't for the past.
for me, that is enough for me to live by and be happy for my current situation :)

and to those who it may concern,

its enough for those unresolved issues and jealousy
you need to think on what your actions may cause or hurt other people around you
we are people too, we do have emotions
a man's heart can only take so much before it breaks.
lifes to short to hold on to grudges
im willing to move forward if you are. :)

have a great weekend people!

No comments:

Post a Comment